iptime wireless router setup guide
In this guide there is step by step instructions on how to set up the wireless network with the most popular router in Korea iptime.
- Connect to the wireless network it should be called: “iptime” by default
- Type: 192.168.0.1
- Type: admin (under admin) which is the default password as well as the captcha security word
- Click on the Wireless Network symbol the RIGHT icon
- Bottom right click which means “next” in Korean
- You can leave the default language which is in Korean and then click next>
- Set up your ID. In the picture I named my network “Chris” then I clicked on the button next to it and the clicked on next >
- Choose the available network which will be highlighted in green. I chose #12 and then click next>
- Make sure its on WPA which is the first option then click next>
- Make sure its on AES then click next>
- Type in your WiFi password 2 times then click next>
- Click on the bottom right icon and you should see it load for a few minutes.
- Congratulations your done!